Friday, February 27, 2009

New Adventures

What a week I’ve had. At the beginning of this month I found a graduate program that finally excited me, so... in a whirlwind rush, I took the GRE and applied. Hopefully I’ll get in. Cross your fingers! Most of my time in the last few weeks has been studying for this ridiculous exam and finishing up my app. At the same time, I found out my car was going to cost as much to fix it to pass registration as it was worth so I set out on a job hunt. Lots of life changes all at once but exciting ones, including a few other possibles I won’t mention until they are definite. So...life got crazy but I’m happy. And yesterday I bought a new car! I LOVE IT! It’s a black Pontiac G6 hard-top convertible. I can’t wait for the sun to come out so I can put the top down (of course I woke up to snow this morning. Curses!)

Another fun adventure...I went to a cabin over Valentine’s Day with 100 other singles. It was a blast! We hung out, ate food, played games, went snowmobiling, snowshoeing, had whitewash wars, played lots of foosball, and danced the night away! Being the dance and foosball fanatic that I am, this was a great way to spend the weekend. Not to brag or anything :) but another girl and I beat two guys (self-proclaimed foosball greats) three games in a row. Champions!

What can I say...life is good! :D


Doesn't get much better than this :)







Isn't it a Beaut! It's fantastic :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

congrats on your new car!! That's awesome! I'm so happy life is great for you!

Bryan Tanner said...

Beautiful blog KT. Thank you for making me aware of it! I look forward to staying in touch.