Friday, October 3, 2008

Go UTES!!! Hello Dallin!!!

Last night I went to the Utah vs. Oregon game with my friends Rich and Jason. It was one of the best games I've been to in my life!! We played alright for the first half but pretty much killed things in the second. The majority of the second half we were down 21-20. That would have been a pretty heart-breaking loss- One point! But then they spared us that fate by scoring again. :( With two minutes left and a quarterback that had thrown away most of the game, the Utes pulled a miracle and scored 11 points, the last being a field goal with 1 second left. It was INCREDIBLE!!!! I've never been to a game like that. So much energy and excitement. I loved it! GO UTES!!!












Last week was amazing as well. I did a lot of personal thinking and growing, had some fun dates, experienced the Melting Pot for the first time, ended the summer season with a good wake boarding run, played some good glow-in-the-dark ultimate frisbee, got a new assignment as a guide for first-time sisters at the temple, went to the Utah game against Weber State, and spent time with family and friends- both old and new.


Best of all...I got a new nephew!!! His name is Dallin and he looks just like his older brother Owen. He is the second grandkid/nephew and we think he is adorable! You can judge for yourself :)






1 comment:

Paige and Garret Story said...

what a game! and he is so cute!