Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference




This past weekend was simply wonderful! What a blessing it is to be able to listen to the chosen leaders of our Lord and receive insights, words of wisdom and inspiration from the apostles and from the spirit. I went into this Conference session hungry and ready to learn and was touched so many times by messages that penetrated my heart. The Lord knew what I was in need of and my mind and heart were open.

I had intended to include in this post some of the gems from the weekend, but as I read over my notes, I remembered how deeply personal they were. What resonated in my soul would not mean the same to anyone else- that being one of the joys of the gospel. But I can say this...I left with so much hope and joy and resolve to do better. I am filled with gratitude for the messages that were given and for the reminder that the Lord knows me and loves me.


"You don't know everything but you know enough." ~Anderson

"Come What May, and Love it!" ~ Wirthlin

"Fear not, little flock. God will stand with open arms to receive."

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Conference was awesome! Love the picture of the SLC Temple!