Thursday, November 19, 2009

Help!

I have a confession to make. I’m addicted. To what you ask? Two things actually: CCCBs and eBay.

Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Bears are the delight of the universe and I can’t get enough of them. My dealer brings them to me almost weekly from his underground suppliers to feed my addiction. This is a major problem. I have figured out the source of this addiction: I relate to the delectable treat. Both of us are a perfect balance of sweet and spicy and in the shape of something cute and cuddly. Never mind the fact that you bite the poor bear’s head off. Now that’s I’ve figured out the problem, I just need to learn to stop!

As for eBay, well, that’s another problem altogether. A bigger one in fact. All of a sudden the Bidding button on my mouse keeps taking control and overpowers my ability to refrain from the incessant online war that results in injury to my credit card. I will not mention my recent purchases as they are gifts for others (at least I’m getting a start on my Christmas shopping) as well as a few spoils for myself (like I said, I can’t resist). Someone help me!

Are my problems significant enough that I should consider rehab?

No comments: