Thursday, November 5, 2009

Blessings Galore!!

What a gorgeous week we’ve had! Granted, I’ve spent most of it inside :) but I try to steal a few minutes out each day to store up sun before winter. The beauty of each day and my Relief Society lesson on Sunday about gratitude have put my many blessings at the forefront of my thoughts. I am just SOOO grateful for life! I have been so blessed and I thank the Lord every day for the wonderful and abundant blessings I have been given. I will spare you my list, but it is long. Thank you to each of my friends that have truly touched my life. Thank you family for your constant love. And thank you Heavenly Father for joy and life and, well, EVERYTHING! Thanks for sending warm days in November postponing the winter woes. :)


During testimony meeting on Sunday, many people got up and also expressed gratitude for the sun and warm days. Then, our Elders Quorum President got up and said that the Lord loves them in rainy Oregon, too. All I can say is, I’m grateful for sun and I’m especially grateful I don’t live in Oregon! :)



Here's my family out enjoying the beautiful leaves and weather. I have the greatest family!

1 comment:

Lacey said...

You're family is so cute!