Thursday, September 4, 2008

More Fun! Labor Day Weekend



I realize that my blog is still a bit primeval (one of these days I will take the time to learn how to make it more aesthetically pleasing) and that reading about my current adventures is not only arguably dull, it is not really worthwhile reading. However, for myself, I appreciate having a medium to document my activities and remember an extraordinary summer enjoyed.

Once the pace of my life begins to change, which I hope is soon, I will adjust the content to be more worthwhile for the reader. Perhaps a re-focus of this “personal” journal to entries of greater substance and meaning will also help me re-focus my life to a life of greater significance.

Until then, however, here are some more adventures in the life of Katie.

Family Time


Me with my mom and sister Natalie

Siera and I

Big brother Jesse and cutest nephew Owen


Game night at our place. Here we are playing "Electricity"



An attempt at "Electricity" on the stairs




Four Wheeling at the sand dunes of the Little Sahara


Jared and I


Jill, Steve and Dorian

Jenny and I



Playing lazy in the shade


Trying to decide if I want to wake up


Off I go!



Jared and I




More Boating!

Justin

Captain Levi

Jason and Erica

No comments: