Saturday, September 19, 2009

100 Days of Eks and Katie

Today I celebrate 100 days with my boyfriend. Yeah! That's a record for me. In the past I haven't been good at the long term relationship thing so this is a big step. No, I'm not making any announcements; we're just taking it one day at a time and enjoying the moments. He's a great guy and makes life an adventure. For instance...on our second date, he took me up American Fork Canyon late at night, stopped by the reservoir, pulled out an inflatable kayak, and we went kayaking under the stars at midnight. It was fantastic! Dating is fun! :)
I only write this post as part of my explanation for my disappearance on this blog. Not that anyone reads it but just in case :)
Other updates on my life include a new job and grad school. This summer I started the Technical Writing Master's program at Utah State University and began a new job at another network marketing company as a project manager for the Marketing Communications department.
So, between school, work, boyfriend, working at the temple and my calling in the RS pres, my life is nuts! Hence the lack of posts. I'm not promising more either. I should be doing homework at this very moment. Talk to you sometime!... ;)

7 comments:

Jill said...

congrats Katie

Megan said...

Way to go Katie! 100 Days, that's awesome! Good luck with school too, you are a crazy crazy girl to take all of this on at once, but if anyone can do it, you can!

Sarah said...

I would like to see pictures of said Eks and Katie together! Who is this guy and why is it that I've only now heard of him? You are busted lady. And I'm expecting an email with the details shortly! :-)

Paige and Garret Story said...

yay! im happy to hear it!

Emily said...

I've wondered what was going on! Congrats on 100 days! Pictures would be nice! :-) good luck with all your busy- ness (not to be confused with business)

Marilyn said...

I got your blog address from Facebook. I also am a blogger. I requested you as a friend on facebook, and that has my blog address. I thought you broke up with your boyfriend, for some reason. Anyway, if you do break up I still have you on my list for my son.haha :)

Jen Holtkamp said...

congrats! glad to hear life is treating you well :)